Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh has stared it mission in Bangladesh since 1st February,1972. Japan Embassy has been playing important rule to maintain diplomatic relation between Bangladesh and Japan. This mission has been working to provide various service to citizen of the both country. They always try with their best to ensure citizen service Nagorik Seba(citizen service) for the both country. They has been provide visa services for Student, Businessman, artist and others professionals
You can contact to below telephone and email id as the mention Embassy of Japan in Dhaka. Concern desk or officials will help you as per your requirement and according to their policy.
Education and Scholarship
Embassy of Japan is provide various types of visas for Bangladeshi in Dhaka. Here is given details in bellow about visa requirement and procedure.
1. How to get and fill out the “Visa application forms”
(1) The Japanese visa application forms are distribute at Embassy gate on every working day and also you can get it by clicking on Visa Application Form. In addition, the same form can be found on internet search with key words "Japan Visa Form"
(2) The forms must fills it out completely (refer attachment 1)
(3) The photos should use 2 inch x 2 inch, taken within 6-months (see photo requirement)
2. How to apply for visa
(1) Hours of submission is 9:00 to 11:00 on every working day by the applicant.
(2) Submit your application with documents specified in the attachment 3.
(3) You will receive an "application receipt" when you submit your application.
(4) We may deny if you do not submit all documents required or 6 months have not passed since your last visa refusal.
(5) It is highly recommended to apply for visa well in advance of your travel.
3. How to attend Interview
(1) Interview time will be held at same time of your submission of application.
(2) At the end of the interview, you will be instructed on how to collect your passport.
(3) This information is written on the application receipt as well.
4. How to get back your passport
(1) We deliver your passport and return submitted all original documents 14:30 to 15:30 on the instructed day.
(2) You have to submit the application receipt.
(3) If you send someone else to pick it up, prepare the application receipt and authorization with your valid signature.
II Multiple visa
If you are planning frequent visits to Japan, each stay less than 90days and no reward activities, a multiple visa for 1 year is available. Prepare following extra required documents with your application: (i) Explanatory letter (mentioning necessity, frequency of visit and your social status, etc), (ii) Pertaining Proof documents.
III Non resident application
We do not receive visa application if the applicants are not residents of Bangladesh or not Bangladeshi nationals.
Even if the applicant is a Bangladeshi national but who lives in other country and documents are issued by the country of residence it could take long time for documents verification.
Contact the Visa Section in case of a humanity case.
No fee for Bangladesh national. Other national, ask the Embassy.
Do not send documents such as letters of invitation, request letter, inquiry letter, etc, via fax or mail directly to the consular section. We do not answer these kind of documents.
For a secret information such as fraudulent applicant, complaint, information leak, etc, send a letter to the “Special unit for visa service” Embassy of Japan.
Gate Close for All Visa Applicants
Sunday to Thursday
Interview of Visa Applicant
Usually same day after the submission of Documents
|Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh
|Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Rd, Dhaka 1212
Add Your Rating for the Service